TC - Using Teamcenter
Duration: 2 days
The Using Teamcenter course introduces the concept of product lifecycle management. It provides instruction on working in the rich client interface and the basics of using a suite of Teamcenter applications, including My Teamcenter, Structure Manager, embedded viewer, Workflow Viewer, and Change Manager.
- Introduction to TC
- Working in my TC
- Working with Items
- Viewing and modifying object properties
- Managing information using TC datasets
- Perform and manage searches
- Working in projects, share folders
- Opening and viewing product structures
- Controll assembly configuration views
- Create and manage product structure
- Working with product structures
- Cad-Part separation
- Navigate relation hierarchy of object
- Vieving and vorking vith visualistaion files
- Initiate workflow
- Managing workflow task assignments
- Simple change management
PREREQUISITES:There are no prerequisites for this course.
USER LEVEL: Beginner
DURATION: 2 days
Cost for this training is 9.900 Sek per participant. A seperate confirmation mail vill be sent from our administrator after registration with information for the training and cancellation information.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date will be charged with 50 % of the regular course fee. Cancellations later than one week before the course starts will be charged with 100 % of the regular course fee. In the event of too little interest for a particular date, or the unavailability of teacher, course dates or course set may be changed . These changes will be made no later than 5 days before the course starts.