Solution Specialist, Sweden
We are looking for someone with programming skills and the ability to configure our client’s IT environments. We offer a varied job where you will play an important role in the expansion of NEXTAGE. You will work with some of the most high tech and innovative companies in the Nordic region, helping them to create smarter businesses through CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM solutions. In addition, you will become part of the NEXTAGE team - a team that is skilled, curious, and has a culture of sharing knowledge. The potential for you to learn and develop is enormous, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- Software versioning and revision control such as Mercurial or similar products
- Technical experience in agile system development, automated testing and system administration
- Experience in back-end database layer (Preferably MS SQL Server)
- Interest in obtaining and sharing knowledge
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Fluent Swedish both spoken and written
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle
- XSLT and XML
- Data Migration
- Teamcenter or other PLM solutions / CAD, CAM or CAE solutions
- Project management
- Release planning and deployment of PLM systems
- Business System integration
- Windows administration
We are looking for people with different backgrounds and levels of seniority. Your personality and willingness to learn and commit are very important to us.
Backgrounds we see as relevant are:
- You currently work in the same business area but are looking for a next step or a new challenge within your existing career
- You have studied a relevant field at KTH or a similar technical institute
- You work in an IT department
Recruiting manager is Tommy Rosberg, Senior PLM Consultant at NEXTAGE
This position was posted 2017.05.29. We do not have an application deadlines, but take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Start by sending us your CV and coverletter by using the “apply here” button below.
NEXTAGE is a PLM and digitalisation company. We drive value with innovative and high-quality solutions for companies in the Nordic region. We are a Siemens PLM Software premier partner and their exclusive training partner in Denmark and Sweden. NEXTAGE is part of the ecosystem of product developing and manufacturing companies in the Nordic region. As digitalisation in manufacturing is changing the game plan, this industry stands before many challenges. Our mission is to smoothen this transformation and help create smarter businesses.