Account Manager (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsingborg)
We are looking for experienced Account Managers who will work both with existing customers and prospects. We offer a varied job where you will play an important role in the expansion of NEXTAGE. You will work with some of the most high tech and innovative companies in the Nordic region, helping them to create smarter businesses through CAD, CAM, CAE and PLM solutions. The potential for you to learn and develop is enormous, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- Minimum +3 years experience of selling software
- Interest in obtaining and sharing knowledge
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Fluent Swedish both spoken and written
- Experience in selling complex solutions to mid-sized companies
- Some knowledge of the product development industry
We are looking for people with different backgrounds and levels of seniority. Your personality and willingness to learn and commit are very important to us. Backgrounds we see as relevant are:
- Experience from the machinery- or any other discrete manufacturing -industry
- Preferably experience from Product Development tools (CAD/CAM/CAE, EDM, ALM and/or PDM/PLM)
- Used CAx/PLM tools to develop products
- Bachelor degree (or similar)
Recruiting manager is Calle Göras, Sales Manager at NEXTAGE. If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact Calle Göras at: +46 702 203 768.
Or start the discussion by sending us an email via the “apply here” button below.
NEXTAGE is a PLM and digitalisation company. We drive value with innovative and high-quality solutions for companies in the Nordic region. We are a Siemens PLM Software premier partner and their exclusive training partner in Denmark and Sweden. NEXTAGE is part of the ecosystem of product developing and manufacturing companies in the Nordic region. As digitalisation in manufacturing is changing the game plan, this industry stands before many challenges. Our mission is to smoothen this transformation and help create smarter businesses. We are currently 30 + employees and are growing organically as well as with a global partner network.