LMS - Test.Lab Rotating Machinery Testing - Advanced Signature Testing and Analysis
This product training will explain the principals behind and the sofware use of LMS Test.Lab for angle domain processing of rotating components, using Real Time Octaves and performing Torsional Vibration analysis.
- Specific/Advanced Techniques: Angle Domain analysis
- Real Time Octaves
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Exercises included for each topic
- Basic knowledge on NVH Testing and Analysis applied on rotating elements LMS Test.Lab Rotating Machinery Testing training
Who should attend
- Engineers and technicians who need to learn how to use LMS Test.Lab for angle domain processing, real time octaves and torsional vibration analysis. The knowledge of LMS Test.Lab Signature Testing and Signature Throughput Processing is assumed.
- A manual is provided. Testing Material is available at the training facilities.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date will be charged with 50 % of the regular course fee. Cancellations later than one week before the course starts will be charged with 100 % of the regular course fee. In the event of too little interest for a particular date, or the unavailability of teacher, course dates or course set may be changed . These changes will be made no later than 5 days before the course starts.