LMS Test.Lab Rotating Machinery Testing Signature Testing and Analysis
You will learn how to use LMS Test.Lab for the acquisition and analysis of rotating machinery harmonics through real-life exercises.
- Review of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- LMS Test.Lab Desktop: Data visualization
- Review of signature & order analysis theory • LMS Test.Lab Signature Testing
- Time Signal Editing & Throughput Processing • Advanced & Automated reporting
- Structural Analysis
- Operational Deflection Shapes & Time Animation • Offline RPM Extraction
- PWM application
- Exercises included for each topic
Basic knowledge on NVH Testing and Analysis
Who should attend
Engineers and technicians who need to learn how to use LMS Test.Lab for Rotating Machinery analysis or want to learn about its capabilities. We recommend a basic understanding of Noise and Vibration measurements on rotating machinery.
A manual is provided. Testing Material is available at the training facilities.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date will be charged with 50 % of the regular course fee. Cancellations later than one week before the course starts will be charged with 100 % of the regular course fee. In the event of too little interest for a particular date, or the unavailability of teacher, course dates or course set may be changed . These changes will be made no later than 5 days before the course starts.