LMS Test.Lab Structures - Modal Testing and Analysis Modal Testing and Analysis
Learn how to use LMS Test.Lab for experimental modal analysis (EMA) as well as some more advanced analysis techniques.
In this product training, you will become familiar with the basics of how to operate LMS Test.Lab and how to use it for Experimental Modal Analysis (EMA). We will use an industrial example to walk you through the LMS Test.Lab Structures family.
We will also introduce you to more advanced techniques such as how to extract modal parameters from data acquired under operating conditions and challenging boundary conditions. We will conclude by explaining how to use modal parameters in computations to adjust a structures’ dynamic behavior.
• Review of theory of Experimental Modal Analysis
• Review of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques for data acquisition • LMS Test.Lab Desktop: Data visualization
• LMS Test.Lab Spectral Testing + Source Control
• LMS Test.Lab Modal Impact
• LMS Test.Lab Geometry
• LMS Test.Lab Modal Analysis
• LMS Test.Lab Multi-Run Modal Analysis
• LMS Test.Lab Modification Prediction
• LMS Test.Lab Rigid Body Calculator
• LMS Test.Lab Desktop: Printing and Plotting
- Basic knowledge on NVH Testing and Analysis Who should attend
- The course is intended for engineers and technicians that need to learn how to use LMS Test.Lab for experimental modal analysis or that want to learn about its capabilities.
- We recommend a basic knowledge of vibration measurements, structural dynamics and a basic understanding of digital signal processing.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date will be charged with 50 % of the regular course fee. Cancellations later than one week before the course starts will be charged with 100 % of the regular course fee. In the event of too little interest for a particular date, or the unavailability of teacher, course dates or course set may be changed . These changes will be made no later than 5 days before the course starts.