Solid Edge Wire Harness
The course provides a thorough review of Solid Edge Wire Harness module, including all the tools and features that the module comprises:
- Drawing of wires, cables and bundles.
- Manipulation of wires using key point curves and Blue Dots.
- Component and terminal allocation.
- Automatic generation of wiring from a component list (Wire Harness)
- Wire Harness report
- Show / hide options.
Nail Board (Drafting)
- Flatten Harness model
- Connector views
- Connector Table
- Conductor table
- Wire Harness drafting setup options.
Attention: this is for all versions of Solid Edge
PREREQUISITES: Basic Solid Edge Knowledge
USER LEVEL: Experienced.
DURATION: 1 day
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date will be charged with 50 % of the regular course fee. Cancellations later than one week before the course starts will be charged with 100 % of the regular course fee. In the event of too little interest for a particular date, or the unavailability of teacher, course dates or course set may be changed . These changes will be made no later than 5 days before the course starts.